- documentary photography kota kinabalu sabahdocumentary photography kota kinabalu sabah
- kota kinabalu photography and photodocumentarykota kinabalu photography and photodocumentary
- kota kinabalu photography sabah malaysiakota kinabalu photography sabah malaysia
- streetphoto documentary kota kinabalu gaya islandstreetphoto documentary kota kinabalu gaya island
- pulau gaya kota kinabalu photographypulau gaya kota kinabalu photography
- kota kinabalu photography documentary sabahkota kinabalu photography documentary sabah
- gaya island street photodocumentary kota kinabalugaya island street photodocumentary kota kinabalu
- kota kinabalu photodocumentary sabah malaysiakota kinabalu photodocumentary sabah malaysia
- kota kinabalu street photography and photo documentarykota kinabalu street photography and photo documentary
THE WATER WORLD
Gaya Island is one part of Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park, 10 minutes off Kota Kinabalu.
The real name is devided from Bajau language “Gayo” which means is big, or the biggest island in Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park Sabah.
The breadth is 1,465 ha and there are between 6,000 peoples living in the house of the wooden houses built on the beach.They are the ethnic of Bajau, Ubian and Bangsamoro.
In other side of the island has been established resorts that became the attraction of tourism.